This Vendor Analysis section of IMT's Reports library includes competitive landscape analysis of risk management companies, data analytics companies, decision support systems, and related vendors with offerings that help optimize risk-aware business decision making. The broad set of service, software, and information providers covered by IMT include the following:
- Service providers: risk management consultants, risk analysts, risk advisors, insurance advisors, risk assessors, risk monitoring services, data analytics services, crisis managers, trainers, educators, and other services vendors that support identifying, monitoring, assessing, communicating, acting upon, and integrating risks as part of business decision-making processes.
- Software providers: enterprise risk management software, GRC software, decision support software, risk data management software, risk monitoring software, risk data analytics software, business analytics software, decision analytics software, reporting and visualization software, and related software vendors.
- Information providers: standards organizations, risk information content databases, risk registers, risk analysts, risk monitors, risk modelers, and related vendors that deliver data and information to help identify, assess, and communicate risks and risk management processes.
Vendor assessments generally include offering capabilities, resources, value statements, customer base, revenue analysis, competitive positioning, strengths, and weaknesses. Reports will include market share analysis when paired with market size and forecast analysis.
- Enterprises can use these reports as input for their vendor selection process when seeking resources to help integrate risk management principles and data analytics with their business decision-making processes. Company analysis of data analytics vendors, risk software, and other risk management solutions providers will include insights on each company’s capabilities, strengths, weaknesses, and customer base.
- Vendors can use this market analysis as competitive intelligence to support competitive positioning strategy, value statement differentiation, and partnership considerations for risk management vendors, data analytics vendors, and adjacent market players.
If you are seeking industry research or market insights on a specific topic not included in our budding market research library, contact us using the link below to offer input for our research agenda or to explore IMT's custom research services.